Due to the lack of interesting new manga titles and new releases, I'm currently re-reading Dragon Ball. And let me state here that Dragon Ball is an ingenious work. I'm talking about clean original artwork, not over the top battle scenes (for my taste), and very very humorous with just a tiny dash bit of healthy perverted jokes. Very nice. I remember reading this series from my brother's and my little cousin's collections as a child. Alongside Doraemon. It is safe to say that Dragon Ball is one of the best battle manga ever created, if not the pioneer. I think it has a very interesting concept, about a very strong powerful purehearted boy who turns out to be an alien named Goku. And then there are several different levels of gods ruling different territories and galaxies. In addition, the king of Dragon Ball's earth is a dog whom wear glasses. Goku would later have two sons. He has several very good powerful bestfriends, a genius engineer friend whom later would mar...
If you think you're an avid manga reader, well, then this manga is highly recommended. The creators are the same people whom made Death Note. Takeshi Obata, the sensei doing the drawing is also the one draws Hikaru No Go *uhuuuuukkk whenever that manga come across my mind, I instantly reminded of the scene when Fujiwara disappeared and left Hikaru all alone :'( powerful stuff man, that particular scene leaves a strong impression in my mind. Anyway.* BAKUMAN is about two mangakas, collaborating in order to become one successful mangaka. One does the drawing and the other does the storyline. Kind of Obata and Ohba, this series creator actually. As the story goes there will be plenty of characters who collaborate like they do. What I like most of BAKUMAN is the characters are such passion driven individuals. All this time I've been reading manga, it always shown that the person who's making them live a modest life. You know, there are side stories in manga about the writer...
The timeline: Papaku ada komorbid, jantung. Mamaku tidak ada komorbid. But somehow, mama kondisinya lebih parah dari papa. Yang se mengerti, hasil labnya mama lebih jelek. Kerusakan parunya lebih luas. Papa parunya jg affected, tp mama got it worse. As you can see from the timeline, masa kritis mama terjadi pada malam natal hingga masa tahun baru. Mama sudah sempat halusinasi, they were put in ICU. After about a week in the hospital, they could went back home for home isolation. Ada beberapa jenis obat yang dimasukkan. Mama dapat donor plasma darah juga. Kita bahkan beli Gammaras walau belum butuh, karna takut kan. Itu obat kita beli 100jutaan apa. Puji Tuhan nda dipake. Kita jual sama dokter lain yang butuh, dengan harga persis sama.
Comments