I'm not just a reader, I'm a Collector.

I'm not just a reader, I'm a collector.
And that's the sentence i keep repeating to myself for have bought
Tales of Beedle the Bard for Rp 130.000. Quite an expensive one, considering it's a little thin book. AHHHH. I'm not just a reader. I'm a collector! This book will be a precious collection of mine in the future. =)
Anyhow, the stories are pretty. Meaning it reminds me the beauty of being a child with wild imagination.


Oh I'm miss reading Harry Potter. The excitement as reading it is irreplacable.

Now I'm reading The Novice - The Black Magician series by Trudi Calavan, and also Brising - Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. But none of them can compared to Harry Potter's charm to unlimited wild imagination for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loud Pictures

Mama Papaku kena Covid - PROLOG

Cooking During Pandemic