Chrisye at His Best - Kala Cinta Menggoda

His best video clip, wardrobe-wise at the very least.



Take a look at the costumes, they look believable aren't they? Hahahaha!

I mean, some artists try to make videos with this concept - masks, dramatic costumes - but not all succeed.
I think the director did a fab job. I'm not a video clip experts or anything, I just like this clip so much.
There were Indonesian traditional masks as well as Venetian masks (I think), feather accessories at appropriate amount, gold sequins and embroideryn dress Vira Yuniar's wearing (00:02:39), and let's not forget the flower shape goldy pearl earings (00:01:15).


What I love most about Chrisye's vocal, particulary in this song, is he always sing so effortlessly. Not too loud, or too improvised, or anything over the top.

Of course, Waljinah's singing made the song even more magical.


"Maka izinkanlah aku, mencintaimu. Atau bolehkah aku sekedar sayang padamu!".




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loud Pictures

Mama Papaku kena Covid - PROLOG

Cooking During Pandemic