Series: Random Recollection of The Past, So I'd Remember When I'm Older (RRTPSIRWIO)

Now that I'm 30 and have recently bore my second child, I came to a epiphany that, if God's willing, in time I'd grow even older. If He'd allow, I'd go through more stages in life, gain more experiences. And looking back, He has allowed me to experience countless events - some of which are life changing, encounter people of many background and characters, visit numerous places, and so on. And if I don't write it down, I might forget all of them in the future.

I keep a habit of writing diaries since I was a kid. Sadly, I've lost my elementary school diary. Can you even imagine what kind of silliness I wrote as a kid?? I still have my junior high until university diary, and they are ALL cringe-worthy. But still, I enjoy reminiscing when reading them. Those diaries entries makes me grateful for the lessons I learnt, they makes me regret for the friends I've lost contact with, and sometimes they make me crazy. The last part is because I liked to write song lyrics but some songs are so old and random I forget the title or the singer, but the tone somewhat haunts me so I have to spent hours trying to find the song. Youtube don't have all of them.

Anyway.

Also, my 2019 resolution is to share less on social media. Man, I am an over share, it's a disgrace. But nobody reads this blog, so this is a safe space. I think. That's why I need to channel my need of expressing my thoughts away from igstories and more on blogging.

So that's that.

In order to allow 70 year old Ella to read some old memories and to try cut back on writing too much on igs, I'm making this series: Random Recollection of The Past, So I'd Remember When I'm Older (RRTPSIRWIO).

You might think the series name is to long and the abbreviation is ridiculous. But I like nonsense abbreviation. And I think a very long title is funny. Like my favorite book of 2018 is titled "The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed a Window and Dissapear".

Since I'm a bu dosen, I like to categorise things.
RRTPSIRWIO posts have the following categories:
- PLACES.
I'm fortunate enough to have visited many countries and cities. Sadly, I didn't write about most of them. Sure there are photos, but that's not enough for me to reminisce.
- PEOPLE
In a old manga that I liked, Kodocha Child's Play, when her daughter asked about homeless people, the mother said this:
"KEHIDUPAN ITU BERANEKA WARNA".
Bam! Epiphany! It's a very simple, yet quite true description of the myriads of circumstances shapes the situations and personalities of human being. 15yo me was blown over by that scene. And as I grow older, that quote holds true. Man, my writing is so crappy! I am not satisfied with how I write this post. But it's ok, that's why I need to practice more.
- EPISODES
As a 30 yo, I have experience many things. I want to write some that I can recall.

That's the plan! Hope I will carry through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loud Pictures

Cooking During Pandemic

Mama Papaku kena Covid - PROLOG