There's 4th, 5th, 6th, and graphic novel of Artemis Fowl???

This is outrageous. I can't believe they don't print all the Artemis Fowl series in Indonesia.
I just can't believe it.

I recently signed up in goodreads.com, gave my ratings for books I have read, look Artemis Fowl up and what did I find??
That there'are number 4, 5, 6, a graphic novel, and several other Artemis Fowl series.

Alright, perhaps I'm over reacting. But still...
This is what happens when you live in a city like Makassar, where the best you can get is Gramedia. Don't get me wrong, Gramedia provides me good books all these years.

But still...

That's it. From now on, no matter how, I'm gonna purchase my books from amazon.com.

Amin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loud Pictures

Cooking During Pandemic

Mama Papaku kena Covid - PROLOG