A Quick One

The reason I have neglected this blog for the past few weeks is:
1. Academic assignments. This term has a crazy workload. Despite the journals that I read during vacation in Greece, I've still got tons to do. So when I have time and *inspiration* to write, I better use it to write those essays and reports.
2. Indonesian Cultural Night. The Indonesian Student Society in Greater Manchester is holding a fair tomorrow, in which I act as the project leader. Oh but let me stop a moment here and say that everybody in the committee have worked so hard and I'm very proud to be a part of this event. It's gonna be awesome.

In summary. Super swamped. Better utilize my writing juices for assignments.
Yeah pretty much like that.

I'll see you in three weeks.

Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loud Pictures

Mama Papaku kena Covid - PROLOG

Cooking During Pandemic