Good Gracious, It's Greece! - #2 The People

When I was in Greece, I can't stop thinking that Greek people are gorgeous. Both man and woman. Probably it's the jawline, the nose, their eyes. Gorgeousness! I remember every time we're wondering around Athens and Santorini I would spot at least one gorgeous man or woman. Really the land of gods, if gods are super pretty beautiful people.

I didn't take much photo of them, because doh I'm not a creep. However, in our second last day in Greece I did manage to make Albert took a photo of a cute guy in a restaurant. Or did I take the picture using Albert's camera? Can't remember. :p

The Greeks in Santorini are particularly friendly. Probably because the island is a major tourist spot, thus the friendliness attitude. The couple who run the hostel we stayed in was very very friendly. The wife is a hugger and her husband is also very nice. In general, most people we met in Santorini were very pleasant and kind. They are one of the reasons our holiday was so great. :)




This couple run the Vila Manos, our stay in Santorini.


Albert and the taverna owner

Beside the beautiful people of Greece, there are also many animals there. There are many cats and animals that we saw during the holiday. I dunno why, but Greek cats hated me. So one time we went out for dinner. When we were walking back, I saw this cat sat idly on the street. So I said, "Kucing gendut!". And then. The cat hissed so hard I jumped back. Then the cat ran away. We had a good laugh afterwards and continued to walk. And then I say another cat. Of course I had to say it again, "Kucing gendut!". And he hissed and I swear it almost jumped at me. Goodness. Greek cats, like most women, don't like to be called fat. I've learned my lesson....


Now the story of Pulgoso, the greatest Greek dog. On our last day in Santorini, we went back to Oia. In the afternoon that day, we met this dog. He was kinda following us around. At first I didn't really notice. But when we were trying to find a restaurant for dinner, the dog showed up. So we joked, "Hey Pulgoso, show us a good place to eat". We were walking around, the dog ran in front of us, then it stopped in front of a restaurant. We hesitated and tried to find something else, but most restaurants were still closed because at the time it wasn't tourist season yet and only a few that was opened. And you know what? The restaurant was good! We love the food. After dinner, we walked to the car park, and I swear the dog followed us all the way to our car. I mean. Good gracious. It was so sweet. As if he really liked us. Such a cute cute dog. :')
I don't usually go aww to an animal. But Pulgoso is very special. 

Pulgoso, the greatest Greek dog!




Greek people and their pets surely made our Greek tip a very wonderful experience!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loud Pictures

Cooking During Pandemic

Mama Papaku kena Covid - PROLOG