WARNING : this is absolutely a type of brag-y post. But who cares, I'm the only one who read this blog anyway.
Countries ella has visited:
1. AUSTRALIA. Been here twice, when j was 2yo and 8yo
2. JORDAN. Been blessed to have visited this country twice as well. Praise the Lord.
3. ISRAEL. Idem with Jordan, twice visited. Haleluya.
4. PALESTINE. Jerusalem is in Palestine's territory when we went there.
5. GERMANY. Puji Tuhan, stelah diingat2 sdh 3 kali ke Jerman. 2002 sm ortu, 2004 sm kakak, 2007 sm PSM UNHAS.
6. NETHERLAND. Puji Tuhan, also been there three times.
8. FRANCE. Puji Tuhan, dua kali sdh kesana. 2002 dan 2007.
9. SPAIN. Been there once, would reeeeaaaallly love to visit again. Sagrada Familia is just too majestic, I wanna witness it again please.
10. ITALY. Only been here once, hampir kecopetan, libur backpacker, one of the greatest adventure ever.
12. AUSTRIA. Once, when representing UNHAS with student choir.
14. SOUTH KOREA. Once and was fed from emergency kitchen. Long story. Another adventure with student choir but also with H1N1 hahahahaha.
15. UK. The one year I spent living abroad. Miss you Withworth Park :'(
16. GREECE. Best holiday eveeeerrrrr!! First holiday that made me come to know the beauty of having peaceful long nap during holiday.
Glory to God!
I have been blessed to have parents whom instead of buying me expensive toys, they chose to saved up for me and my siblings so we can go out and expand our horizon abroad. I never had lots of branded toys and clothes during childhood. My parents prefer to use the money to go see other countries instead. In order to become more open minded. Be inspired. I'm so grateful for them. Kita diajar untuk tidak berfoya-foya dalam kemewahan. Tp diajar memperluas wawasan dgn melihat kemajuan negeri orang lain utk mnjadi inspirasi, walopun ke negeri orang itu dengan budget pas2an ala backpacker. Dulu waktu masih kecil baju boleh murah meriah mainan warisan semua tapi paspor banyak stempelnya ;)
Also very grateful that God has allowed me to join PSM Unhas and competed on various occasions in the world. Prestasi, membanggakan almamater, dan jalan2 gretong yeaah.
Setelah kerja baru sekali bs keluar negeri, soalnya se nikah langsung hamil and my husband is still in school so we dont have time to go for holiday. But the good news is we have our most precious baby Daenerys. We also get to save up!! So when the circumstances are right, definitely want to travel again. At least Singapur dan Malaysia lah, mosok negara tetangga aja belummm... Really wish to go to Japan... China and russia as well. Someday. Amin.
Oke deh sekian sesi mengingat2 masa lalu. Maafkan klo saya sdh jadi batu sandungan dengan post ini, tak ada maksud.
Mery Christmas 2015!!!