The Graham Norton Show


I started watched talkshows on youtube since my days in Manchester uni dorm with its faster-than-speed-of-light internet speed.

Mostly I watched American talkshows such as Ellen show, sometimes Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon, David Letterman. Later on I began to like korean talkshow as well like Happy Together or Hello Counselor.

These past few weeks though, I started to watch a British talkshow called The Graham Norton Show. @GrahNot is a flamboyant irish comedian and i love that he always make sassy hilarious comments.

For example on the episode when Emily Clarke the mother of dragons did a eyebrows match with model Cara Delevigne


After he made the two beauties dancing their eyebrows 😂, Graham commented that the guests have the ultimatr scrabble names: Schwazenegger, Gylenhall, and Delevigne's. 
Emilia Clarke: oh bypass. just skip my name hahahah
Graham: Clarke? Who careees. Clarke? You're sensible shoes, who careees.

That cracked me up so bad 😂😂😂

The best thing about the show is they have the most amazing assortments of celeb guests. Usually hollywood's A list accompanied by British comedian or singer or actress and such.
And most of the time they pair the most unlikely to be seated together stars! 

Here we have Sir Patrick Stewart with Liam Neeson, how awesome is that??!! Seriously 

Sir Ian McKellen with one direction?? No way!! But yes the did

Harrison Ford with Benedict Cumberbatch


But of course many of the episodes are ones when celebs who have done a project together come to the show to promote said project.

Like when Hugh Jackman, Michael Fessbender, and the oh so sexy James McAvoy

That McAvoy dude is out of this world sexy, isnt he? I do have a thing for short dude....... 

Ok moving on.

My second favorite thing about the show is they serve alcohol to their guests!! It's not compulsory, mind you, to drink them. But most of the time the guests do drink the alcohol beverage served, which presumably are of their choice. Though sometimes they prefer juice or just water. Robert deNiro chose to stay sharp during his interview, he prefer water.

Not Matt Damon, Bill Murray, and Hugh Bonneville though hahahahahah.
They drank so much, they were pissed drunk I'm telling you!!! Hahahahahh


"My favorite wooly jumper and red lippie" - Hugh Bonneville
"Best talkshow I have ever been" - Matt Damon
Well in response to Matt Damon's comment, Graham said "Yeah it's the wine not the host"
I love that sort of self depriciation jokes!!

The downside of the show is Graham Norton is not exactly the best in steering conversations, unlike Kimmel, Letterman, or Yoo Jae Suk for that matter. Believe me, I have spent countless hours wandering around youtube over the years I know awkward pause when I see one. 

However, I do love Graham's funny comments and here are some of my favorite moments of the show.

Joan Rivers with Jeremy Clarkson, Jake Gylenhall, and Jeremy Clarkson's co host from top gear.

Joan Rivers: "You need to moan and groan to the right ear if you have sex with an old man. Otherwise they wont hear you"

Hahahahhahaahhahahaha

Emily Blunt had a slight row with Russel Brand 😂😂😂

The British lady and gentlemen corrected Will.I.Am's grammar. Just brilliant. 😂😂

And like the other talkshow, the Graham Norton shows have games and segments as well. My favorite one is when one of the audience gets to tell a story and if they dont like it they flipped up the chair


The way he read Taylor Swift's fans blog cracked me up sooo bad I DIE DEADdddddd


Someone tweeted, "Zayn's single piece of hair is prettier than my entire face"
Graham, "we cant see her face, it could be true"


You're amazing Graham! ❤️❤️❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loud Pictures

Cooking During Pandemic

Mama Papaku kena Covid - PROLOG