Accessing Your Pain

Still related to previous post. Beside Firasat by Marcell, past experience enable me to access a painful memory and not just when singing this song. Even listening to it, my heart's pounding and there's a sinking feeling in my chest that burns a little. Well, past experience and Glenn's haunting vocals. I bet he access his pain a lot when singing this song.

What's odd, I think, is the experience isn't even mine. Years ago, my brother and his girlfriend had some problem. One time, they broke up. My brother got home, I don't know what was going on inside his head, but then I heard a howl. Perhaps he was frustrated he needed to scream. But that let out of his aching heart, my God, I can tell he was in great pain. I still can remember the sound to this day. It was like he was dreadfully wounded.

Months later, on his birthday, they met. The two talked privately, while a friend of theirs sang this song. After that beautiful moment, they reconciled.

Now they've got married and has the most handsome son. Yes people, I have a nephew who's even more handsome than Nicholas Saputra. Hahaha. Anyway.

The song is Tega by Glenn Fredly


TEGA

di tengah rasa rinduku yg menggebu
kau bersama dia
di saat-saat ku menunggu dirimu
kau bersama dia
*courtesy of LirikLaguIndonesia.net
reff: bila kau cinta aku
mengapa kau tipu diriku
tuk bersama dia

kau bunuh hatiku
saat ku bernafas untukmu
kau kebanggaan aku
yg tega menipuku




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loud Pictures

Mama Papaku kena Covid - PROLOG

Cooking During Pandemic