Daenerys Marlene Todingan

Life after wedding is blissful. Got pregnant immediately after honeymoon, praise the Lord. Now my baby is 3months old and she is the most beautiful and smartest baby there is.

I, like most new moms - probably, was flabbergasted for the first few weeks. Never thought breasfeeding as a challenging task! One that requires displine and patience. But it is all worth it. Baby Daenerys is healthy and happy, we are very grateful. 



Daenerys Marlene Todingan.
Daenerys, taken from my favorite ASOIAF character.
Marlene, combination of out mothers' name - Martha and Caroline
Todingan - her father's last name.

Anyway, I have download blog app so HOPEFULLY I can stay commited and write more frequently this time. 

Maybe I'll talk about Daenerys. Maybe I'll talk about my observation of life in general. This blog has always been some sort of diary anyway. 

Love,
D. C. S.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loud Pictures

Mama Papaku kena Covid - PROLOG

Cooking During Pandemic