14,400 words

There are no exams for the classes I took on the second term. Instead, each of the courses have assignments and reports with various grade ratios. If I remember correctly, there were three reports and four essays. Each required various minimum words count and in total it's 14,400 words. Quite a big number, but after all the writings demanded for this course so far the total word count is not as daunting as it was when I first started the course. I'm not saying it's easy, far far from it. For a few weeks I didn't have any social live, after ICN I so rarely left my room. My days would start at 7am in the morning, usually began with a number of Carmina Burana - O Fortuna. Such powerful, only slightly frightening but it does motivate me. The classical playlist have helped me write until noon and I usually ended my days at 2am. The next morning start again at 7. Of course there were a lot of breaks in the middle, for food and youtube videos. But somehow I got through it all.

May the Lord lead the way for my dissertation, the final challenge to get the MSc degree. The bloody Msc degree. Man. The head and heartache I've endured and tears I've shed  to pursue the degree. Whoa. That last sentence is totally dramatic. Bloody hell. So what if I'm dramatic. I'm an adult, I don't need to apologize for my actions. Unless I offend anyone, of course.

Now I'm in the middle of preparing data collection for my dissertation. I'm not quite sure why in the UK they called it dissertation instead of thesis. Anyway.

Here is the playlist for the classical music I listen to help me concentrate. Perhaps some of you would find it entertaining or probably even help you studying as well.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A8EF608F4E18505&feature=mh_lolz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loud Pictures

Cooking During Pandemic

Mama Papaku kena Covid - PROLOG